Think you know Bill English and what he stands for? These facts might shock you...
1. As Finance Minister, he borrowed a million dollars an hour - more than any other Finance Minister in New Zealand history.
2. He is currently in the process of selling 2,500 state houses in Christchurch, including the one John Key grew up in.
3. He called civil unions ‘stupid’ and voted against marriage equality.
4. He led National to its worst ever election result in 2002 (they won 21% of the vote).
5. He once held a sign on the steps of Parliament calling Helen Clark a ‘mad cow.’
It's time for a Prime Minister who backs New Zealanders and shares our values. Join our movement to change the Government here.