Through his Iwi and community roles, Adrian has worked successfully to improve the lives of whānau, hapū, Iwi and the community. He will be a strong voice in Parliament, and an advocate for the people of Te Tai Hauāuru. He has a particular interest in ensuring that we have empowering policies that help unlock the potential of all whānau.
Adrian has strong strategic planning, management and organisational skills. He has held a number of Management positions, including Business Manager at an Independent Māori Research Institute. During the ten years that he was Chairman of Ngāti Apa, he represented his Iwi on issues concerning, Health, Social Services, Education and their Treaty Settlement. His experience will ensure that he will make a valuable contribution to Parliament and Te Tai Hauāuru.
- Business Manager for Independent Māori Research Institute
- Chairman Te Rūnanga o Ngāti Apa
- Negotiator for Ngāti Apa Treaty settlement
- Out of Parliament Staff for Electorate MP
- Divisional Officer Payroll, NZ Railways