Haere mai! We're following the PM on her visit to the United Nations in New York.
You can follow everything going on right here - from speeches, meetings, appearances and announcements!
A closer look...
- Interviewed with CNN's Christiane Amanpour
The Prime Minister sat down with distinguished CNN journalist Christiane Amanpour, discussing a wide range of issues, from New Zealand's rate of domestic violence, to leading as a new parent, to a preference for globalisation and multilateralism over isolationism in response to growing global insecurity.
- Attended the UN General Assembly Debate
Today was the official opening of the UN General Assembly, the 73rd of its kind which sees world leaders from across the globe convene annually for a period of nine working days. Issues of international importance such as security, trade, and response to climate change, are likely to be common topics raised throughout the 73rd session. "Making the United Nations relevant to all people: global leadership and shared responsibilities for peaceful, equitable and sustainable societies", is this year's theme.
- Had bilateral meeting with UN Women Goodwill Ambassador, Anne Hathaway, and Executive Director of UN Women, Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka
- Attended Fiji Reception hosted by Prime Minister Bainimarama
- Met with Prime Minister of Spain, Pedro Sánchez
Some of the headlines...