Kia ora! We're following the PM on her visit to the United Nations in New York.
You can follow everything going on right here - from speeches, meetings, appearances and announcements!
A closer look....
- Trilateral meeting with Canadian prime Minister Trudeau and Chilean President Pinera
Our Prime Minister met with the two other leaders at the beginning of her fourth day of the UN visit, discussing a progressive trade agenda to make sure the benefits of trade are spread more fairly and evenly.
- Secretary-General's High Level Dialogue on Climate Change
The Secretary-General of the UN declared climate change "the absolute priority" for the United Nations, stating that it was the biggest issue we as an international community face.
- Panel discussion as a part of the Bloomberg Global Business Forum
The Bloomberg Global Business Forum brought leaders together from across the public and private sectors to help build collaboration between government and business, drive innovation, and ensure continued growth.
- Keynote address at President Macron's Global Planet Summit
The PM presented her keynote address as part of the session entitled "Sharing Solutions to Deliver Local, Nation, and Global Climate Action."
- Appeared on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
European Union Reception
Some of the headlines...