This election is our chance to build a better, fairer New Zealand for all of us.
Labour's vision is
- that all New Zealanders will have a warm, dry home and a fair shot at owning a place of their own;
- that families won't be homeless or in poverty;
- that people will be able to get the healthcare they need, when they need it;
- that our education system will equip our young people for the 21st century;
- that our cities will be safe and have 21st century transport;
- and that our environment will live up to our clean, green reputation.
We can achieve these things by choosing our priorities and making wise investments. We can make New Zealand the best country in the world to live in.
Let's do this.